IG Captions

100+ Love Captions for Girls & Boys Profile Picture | Instagram Love Captions



Love Captions : For couples in relationships, Instagram is a great place to share romantic moments, to capture a special occasion, or simply show how much you love someone. It’s fun to take an adorable picture and then share with the world. The best and the worst thing about love is that it cannot be expressed in words. We know at times it can be difficult to find the best words for your next post in which we have made it easy by collecting all of these love captions you can use.

Add any of the following Love Captions to your Instagram Selfie:

  • If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  • Love took slow steps towards your heart..!!
  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
  • Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
  • Every day I spend with you, becomes the best day of my life.
  • Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something. Together, We’re everything.
  • I feel the fragrance of LOVE everywhere when you are near me.
  • You take me to another level of happiness.
  • You are my happiness..!!
  • Nothing can replace you!
  • You are the risk I’ll always take.
  • My heart is and always will be yours.
  • I think you’re lacking vitamin mE.
  • Together we are complete.
  • My love for you keeps increasing every second.
  • I love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.
  • Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.
  • When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
  • Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt
  • So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
  • When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past …
  • If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
  • I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.
  • I love being loved by you.
  • I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart.
  • I didn’t choose you, my heart did.
  • I still hide you in my poetry
  • You and I connect like bluetooth.
  • Calling you “My love” is my way of showing you that you are the only one who has my heart.
  • One of the best feeling in the world is when you hug the person you love, and they hug you tighter.
  • I still fall for you every day.
  • I will love you every step of the way.
  • Loving you never was an option – it was the necessity.
  • They say only fools fall in love. If so, I’m the biggest fool in the world.
  • Your love is all I need to feel complete.
  • You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
  • It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
  • You and I make a wonderful “WE”.
  • If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  • When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.
  • Time doesn’t matter love is forever.
  • Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.
  • I’m addicted to the way I feel when I think of you.
  • Who needs words if the eyes can always do the talk…?
  • My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.
  • You’re cute, can I have you?
  • I’m much more me when I’m with you.
  • Take my hand and we’ll make it – I swear!
  • In an instant and forever, love can make a fool seem clever.
  • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
  • Real men invest in long-term love, not short-term lust.
  • This just gave me another reason why I love this person.
  • The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
  • I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
  • You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.
  • The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
  • You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
  • Forever I am yours and eternally you are mine.
  • I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.
  • I want to be with you until my last page.
  • If you are Mine, You are Mine. I don’t like Sharing.
  • Life is better when you’re laughing.
  • If you have eyes, look at me now.
  • Oh hey there.
  • I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul.
  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
  • I can show you the world.
  • Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I will give it back.
  • Hey, I just met you, this is crazy.
  • With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.
  • If I ever write story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name appears billion time.
  • I’m not perfect but I am Loyal.
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
  • Give me long hugs, always.
  • Be my partner in crime.
  • He calls me beautiful like it’s my name.
  • I don’t think you understand how easily you make my day.
  • Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
  • I set my standards high, and you still flew over them.
  • I smile like an idiot when I think about you.
  • Be with someone who always wants to know how your day was.
  • Smiling the second you see his name pop up on your phone.
  • Now I believe love happens when we expect least.
  • You are my favorite distraction.
  • The sky is in bloom when I ‘m with you.
  • I want a second chance at falling in love with you for the first time.
  • Love became a memory I fear to remember.
  • Yours is the kind of love, I’ll never wake up from.
  • We were both blind. You couldn’t see my love. I couldn’t see your indifference.
  • How can something be so distant, so unknown, so damaged and yet so beautiful?
  • In the world of One Time Password, I want to be your Fingerprint Lock.
  • Everybody has an addiction. Mine just happens to be you.
  • My boyfriend is a thief. He stole my heart and I know I’m never going to get it back.
  • Dear future boyfriend, hurry up and find me.
  • I loved him very much – more than I could trust myself to say – more than words had power to express.
  • Did you fall for him? He never told me to justify my past.
  • So please hold me close and all this pain will be overcome.
  • Heaven in his eyes, hell behind me
  • And tonight I will sleep in your heart.
  • You need only the person in life who proves that you need them.
  • People fuck with your emotions until you have more feelings.


Thank you so much for going through our list of “Love Captions for Girls & Boys” and I hope you picked any one Instagram captions from our list. If we missed any caption related to this, mention us by commenting below.

No comments