IG Captions

100+ Selfie Captions to Give a Perfect Look to Your Photo and DP | IG Captions



Selfie Captions:  Selfies became a great way that phones with the front camera. They are extremely popular for everyone of all ages. You finally took the one perfect selfie and now you want to share it on Instagram, Facebook, etc.  with all your friends. And Now are you looking for a perfect selfie caption?

Luckily, we've gathered a couple of selfie captions that can be perfect for any situation.

Add any of the following Selfie Captions to your Instagram Selfie:
  • I love Selfies.
  • Focus on the Good.
  • By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
  • I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  • But first, let me take a selfie.
  • Life is better when you’re laughing.
  • Be happy; it drives people crazy.
  • Life is made of small moments like this.
  • Always better together.
  • Two great tastes that taste great together.
  • Morning coffee, because anything else is worthless.      
  • Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile.
  • Let’s just be who we are.
  • I feel the start of something new.
  • Being happy never goes out of style.
  • Love of a FAMILY is life’s greatest blessing…!!!
  • My excuse is that I’m young.
  • Why not take a selfie when you are feeling good and fresh today.
  • All good things are wild and free.
  • Elegance is a beauty that never fades.
  • I’m your love and life.
  • OMG, look at my selfie.
  • Real men don’t take selfies.
  • A better version of me.
  • Who cares? I’m AWESOME..!!
  • Messy hair don’t care.
  • Who said I was an angel?
  • You’re the poison in the wine.
  • Waist so small, look like lipo.
  • Be yourself, there’s no one better.
  • She acts like summer and walks like rain.
  • Self love is the best love.
  • It’s not a phase mom, it’s who I am.
  • Smile big, laugh often.
  • Text me back or I’ll find you.
  • Show anyone and I’ll kill you.
  • Don’t hold your breath.
  • Take a ride on my energy.
  • You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
  • Don’t let your eyes be blinded by her beauty.
  • Best. Selfie. Ever.
  • I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.
  • Don’t hate.
  • There is no such thing as a perfect person, but someone’s heart can have the perfect intention.
  • What do you think of the view?
  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
  • In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.
  • This reality is a beautiful illusion.
  • Reality called, so I hung up.
  • A blind man walks into a bar… and a chair… and a table.
  • I don’t have ex’s; I have Y’s. Like, “Why did I ever date you?
  • How much do I weigh? 100 and sexy….
  • My girlishness has sharp teeth.
  • If at first, you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
  • Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
  • Never cry for a person that does not know the value of your tears.
  • Life is way too short for bad vibes.
  • By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
  • One does not simply “Let it go”.
  • Let go of anything that is toxic to your progression.
  • “Why you always write about love?” I love writing Fiction.
  • Things left unsaid stay with us forever.
  • I act like I’m ok, but I’m really not.
  • Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!
  • A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.
  • I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
  • Girl, I have to call you back.
  • This is my simple selfie life.
  • Be young, be dope, be proud.  
  • I exist as I am, that is enough.
  • Hey, I just met you, this is crazy.
  • Welcome! Please come on with a smile.
  • Born free! Now I’m expensive.
  • Twinkle Twinkle I’m a star.
  • With this smile, I can get away with everything.
  • Weapons of mass distraction.
  • If you have eyes, look at me now!
  • No job is complete until the selfie is posted.
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
  • Black Holes are where God divided by zero.
  • If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
  • Women drivers rev my engine.
  • A little birthday party they said, it’ll be fun they said.
  • We all start as strangers.
  • I’m not lazy, just relaxed.
  • Trying clothes on, do you like it?
  • Oh you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
  • I will eat just one, I swear.
  • High school king.
  • Everything’s blurry but the feeling’s real.
  • Enjoys long walks on the beach and sunsets…
  • A selfie a day keeps the doctor away.
  • My favorite beauty product is this Instagram filter.
  • My time is now.
  • Catch flights not Feelings.
  • I don’t care. I just do.
  • I can show you the world.
  • Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
  • It’s me and my Best Friend for Life!
  • She is Mad. But She is Me!


Thank you so much for going through our list of Selfie Captions” and I hope you picked any one Instagram captions from our list. If we missed any caption related to this, mention us by commenting below.

No comments