IG Captions

Relationship Quotes to Strengthen Your Relationship | Instagram Captions & Quotes

Relationship Quotes Couple Photo
Relationship Quotes
Relationship Quotes : At the start of a relationship, everything seems so perfect but as time goes by you start to face relationship problems. And relationships become hard to sustain and finding the perfect balance to maintain becomes even harder.

Being in a relationship is not easy they have their ups and downs.  Couples have to go through the good times and the bad times for their relationship to grow. But despite all of it, they will always find a way to make it work and won’t leave each other. It’s the one thing that can happen with anyone. Love is so magical that everyone wants to express it out to make their loved ones feel special.

Though, words are never enough to express what one actually feels yet we have to say something about love.

So here are some love quotes which you could use in your Instagram pictures to make your loved ones feel special.

Relationship Quotes To Help You Express How You Feel :

  • We’re not perfect that’s why we’re perfectly in love with each other’s imperfections.
  • True love stories never have endings.
  • Love is a game that two can play and both can win.
  • Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
  • We are most alive when we’re in love.
  • The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
  • The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
  • Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
  • A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
  • Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
  • No matter how busy you are, if you really care, you will always find the time for someone.
  • In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows.
  • Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.
  • A relationship is like a house. When a light bulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb
  • My relation with you is not like Rain, Which comes and goes away, My relation is like Air, Sometimes Silent but always Around You.
  • I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
  • Facebook keeps asking me what’s on my mind? and honestly its always you.
  • Everyone has an addiction; mine happens to be you.
  • Everyone has their weakness, but I have two: everything you say, and everything you do.
  • Relationships dont always make sense. Especially from the outside.
  • You know the right person when you realize that living without them would be no life at all.
  • She is your princess, so make sure you treat her like prince charming would.
  • Love is always unique. You’ll never love the same way twice.
  • People only expect more from others because they’re willing to do the same for them.
  • Be with a person that always brings the best out in you – not the worst.
  • Relationships are about giving; not receiving.
  • You don’t say those three words but I can see that feeling in your eyes.
  • Your presence makes me forget my problems.
  • Even if you go through the worst of worsts and everyone you love leaves you, just take a look around, I’ll always behind you.
  • Truth is I just don’t love you, I love us cause we both are incomplete without each other.
  • And every time your eyes would shed tears, my heart would bleed love.
  • I don’t want gifts or anything else. I just want your big toothy smile because me and I would be the most happiest person ever.
  • Our love is deep enough to overcome all our fights.
  • Trust me, you are the best thing ever happen to me. 
  • You are the woman of my life. Everything, I have and I am and I’ll ever have belongs to you.
  • There are so many love stories but ours is my favorite.
  • A true relationship is when two imperfect persons refuse to give up on each other.
  • Everything is the same without you but there’s some kind of magic in the air when you’re around. 
  • Good things take time and so we are taking. 
  • I'm done. I don't need anything more out of life. I have you, and that's enough.
  • To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
  • I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
  • My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.
  • Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
Thank you so much for going through our list of “Relationship Quotes” and I hope you picked any one Love Quotes from our list. If we missed any caption related to this, mention us by commenting below.

No comments